UK Average Earnings in 2019 for Sales & Customer Services
knowing your annual salary and how it compares to the average salary in the UK is essential if you wish to ensure you are paid the right amunt for the work you do. This page contains the average salaries for Sales & customer services in the United Kingdom in .
The list below details the average salary in 2019 all occupations listed in the Sales & customer services occupation category as defined by the UK Office of National Statistics. Click on the occupation to see a salary example for that occupation for the 2019 tax year.
Sales & customer service occupations
- Sales retail assistants earned an average of £17,752.00
- Retail cashiers check-out operators earned an average of £16,372.00
- Telephone salespersons earned an average of £21,249.00
- Pharmacy other dispensing assistants earned an average of £16,388.00
- Vehicle parts salespersons advisers earned an average of £24,514.00
- Debt, rent other cash collectors earned an average of £18,717.00
- Merchandisers window dressers earned an average of £21,747.00
- Sales related occupations n.e.c. earned an average of £23,192.00
- Sales supervisors earned an average of £21,994.00
- Call contact centre occupations earned an average of £18,796.00
- Telephonists earned an average of £20,374.00
- Communication operators earned an average of £27,231.00
- Customer service occupations n.e.c. earned an average of £20,735.00
- Customer service managers supervisors earned an average of £29,131.00
UK Average Salary in 2019
The links below contain the 2019 average salaries for each occupation defined within the occupation group specified by the Office of National Statistics. If you are not sure which occupation group your occupation is listed in pleave view our list of occupations allocated to each group by the Office of National Statistics.