Nigeria Income Tax Calculator 2018/19
The Nigeria Income Tax Calculator is designed for Tax Resident Individuals who wish to calculate their salary and income tax deductions for the 2018 Tax Assessment year (1 March 2017 - 28 February 2018) . You can also select future and historical tax years for additional income tax calculations (where figures are held, if you would like to calculate your income tax for a year which is not shown please contact us and we will integrate the relevant tax tables).
Enter your employment income and expenses to produce an income tax calculation for Nigeria or select advanced to edit the default setting and change the salary calculation to match your circumstances.
How to calculate Tax in Nigeria
The Nigeria Tax Calculator was launched on the 4th September 2017 to support our community of Users in Nigeria and those looking at employment opportunities and comparing salaries in Nigeria. If you spot a bug with this tool, please leave us a message on Facebook or contact us via our website. Please get in touch if you would like us to add additional information, payslip examples or specific reports. We develop our tools to support our community, the more you engage, the more we can support and tailor the Nigeria Tax Calculator to support your needs.
Calculating income tax in Nigeria couldn't be easier. Simply follow the steps below.
- Select Simple to use the simple tax calculator which only requires your annual salary.
- Enter Your Salary
- Choose the calculation layout or calculation explanation as required
- optional: Select the advanced calculator to enter your income period (day, hourly rate, month etc.), pension contributions, employer salary package details, hours worked and more. The more details you enter, the more refined the tax calculation will be.
About the Nigeria Income Tax Calculator
The Nigeria Income Tax Calculator is designed to allow you to calculate your income tax and salary deductions. The calculator is provided for your free use on our website, whilst we aim for 100% accuracy we make no guarantees as to the accuracy fo the calculator. If you spot an error or would like additional elements added such as medical, pension or other deductions please contact us with your request and provide additional information or a link to supporting information. We constantly refine and develop our tax calculators based on our community feedback so your time and feedback really does makes a difference. We develop the tool for our community so you can shape the calculator and results to suit your personal or business needs.
- Weekly income tax and salary calculation based over 52 equal payments per year as default. Assumption is that any holiday pay is paid pro-rata. You can adjust this in the advanced calculator settings
- The hourly rate is based on the number of hours worked per week (default is 35 hours per week, you can change this in the advanced calculator settings)
- The number of working days per year is defaulted to 253 working days, you can change the default number of working days in advanced tax calculator
- The Income tax calculator uses your annual salary by default, if you prefer to calculate your annual income tax using a different payment period, please change the income period in the advanced settings. Please note that the change will only apply to Employment Income and Employment expenses, all other tax credits and tax deductions are considered as annual in this income tax calculator.
Popular Tax & Finance Guides and Calculators
People who read 'Nigeria Income Tax Calculator 2018/19 ' also viewed the following guides and finance calculators:
Nigeria Income Tax Calculators & Guides
- Nigeria Tax and Finance
- Income Tax Calculators
- Annual Tax Calculator
- Monthly Tax Calculator
- Four Weekly Tax Calculator
- Fortnightly Tax Calculator
- Weekly Tax Calculator
- Daily Tax Calculator
- Hourly Tax Calculator