Rectangular Prism Volume Calculator
Use this calculator to calculate the volume of a rectangular prism.
What is a Rectangular Prism?
A rectangle is any quadrilateral with four right angles.
A prism has the same cross section all along its length.
The Volume of a Rectangular Prism is calculated using the following equation:
Note: Remeber to use the same measurement unit for each dimension when calculating the volume of an object.
The volume of solid objects are measured in:
- cubic feet
- cubic meters
- cubic yards
The volume of liquids are measured in:
Mathematics Volume Calculators
- Cube Volume Calculator - a cube is a three-dimensional solid object bounded by six square faces, facets or sides, with three meeting at each vertex.
- Cone Volume Calculator - a cone is an three-dimensional geometric shape that tapers smoothly from a base (usually flat and circular) to a point called the apex or vertex.
- Cylinder Volume Calculator a cylinder is a three-dimensional solid object that has 2 parallel bases that are congruent circles of same diameter.
- Rectangular Prism Volume Calculator - a rectangle is any quadrilateral with four right angles. A prism has the same cross section all along its length
- Irregular Prism Volume Calculator - A prism has the same cross section all along its length. An irregular shape is a shape which does not conform to standard defined and repeatable mathematical rules
- Pyramid Volume Calculator - a pyramid is a [three-dimensional solid object] polyhedron formed by connecting a polygonal base and to a point, called the apex.
- Sphere Volume Calculator - a sphere is a perfectly round geometrical three-dimensional solid object.
- Ellipsoid Volume Calculator - An ellipsoid is a three-dimensional solid object with closed quadric surface that is a three dimensional analogue of an ellipse
You may also find the following Math calculators useful.