Common Factors calculator
Enter a selection of numbers separated by commas to calculate their common factors. See further details and explanation of common factor calculations below the Common Factors calculator
What are Common Factors?
Common Factors are numbers that commonly divide evenly into a set of numbers.
How do I calculate Common Factors?
Common Factors are calculated by first calculating the factors of a number.
The factors of 25 are 1, 5 and 25
The factors of 20 are 1, 4, 5 and 20
The common factors of 20 and 25 are therefore 1 and 5 as they are common factors of both numbers.
What are Common Factors used for?
Common factors are used for everyday life both at home and work.
Common Factors at Home: Common factors are regularly used for dividing up food portions, drinks and so forth.
Common Factors at Work: You have a meeting and you have 30 people attending a training course. The training room accommodates 10 seats. The common factor is 3 so 3 training sessions will be required to train all staff.
Popular Math Calculators
People who used the 'Common Factor Calculator: Online Common Factor Calculator' also viewed the following math calculators:
- Number Format Converter
- Degrees to Radians Converter
- Pressure Converter
- Speed Distance Time Calculator
- Binary to Decimal Converter
- Distance Converter
- Height Converter
- Imperial Converter
- Length Converter
- Distance Converter
- Mass, Density & Volume Calculator
- Volume of a Cone Calculator
- Volume of a Cube Calculator
- Rectangular Cuboid Volume Calculator
- Volume of an Ellipsoid Calculator
- Volume of an Irregular Prism Calculator
- Volume of a Pyramid Calculator
- Volume of a Rectanglular Prism Calculator
- Volume of a Sphere Calculator
- Volume of a Triangle Pyramid Calculator
- Rhombus Calculator
- Stadium Geometric Shape Calculator
- Annulus Calculator
- Advanced Polygon Calculator
- Regular Polygon Calculator
- Rectangle Calculator
- Pythagoras Triangle Calculator
- Arc Of Circle Calculator
- Circle Calculator
- Square Calculator
- Rectangular Prism Calculator
- Square Pyramid Calculator
- Frustum Calculator
- Tube Weight Calculator
- Cone Calculator
- Cylinder Calculator
- Prism Calculator
- Sphere Calculator
- Cube Calculator
- Rectangular Cuboid Calculator
- Gradient Calculator
- Slope Calculator
- Percentage Calculator
- Exponents Calculator
- Common Factors
- Math Powers
- Square Root Calculator
- Ratio Division Calculator
- Ratio Calculator
- Force Calculator