Jamaica Tax and Finance Terms
Income Tax, NIS, NHT... What does it mean? Jamaican Tax terms and jargon explained with sensible guides to everything tax, making tax simple.
Terminology and Jargon, it drives everyone crazy. iCalculator's tax calculators (Tax, NHT, NIS, Education Tax etc) use typial Tax terms and jargon for standardisation, any deviation to those terms is defined here in the Jamaican Tax Terminology section.
The chances are that you will be familiar with a lot of the terms, phrases and words we use on iCalculator but just in case, here is a list of the common terms and phrases that we use.
If there is a specific term which you feel should be added, please feel free to contact us with your suggestion
You will find specific financial terminology which is often referenced from our salary calculators and tax calculators as well as mathematical terms, website 'Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)' terms and other market relevant terminology related to the specific calculators being used.
Jamaican Tax Terms (Terminology) and Tax Jargon
Jamaica Tax Terms
- What does Education Tax mean?
- What does Employer Education Tax mean?
- What does Employer Nht mean?
- What does Employer Nis mean?
- What does Employer Payroll Costs mean?
- What does Gross Pay mean?
- What does Income Tax Due mean?
- What does Income Tax Threshold mean?
- What does Net Pay mean?
- What does Nht mean?
Popular Jamaica Tax & Finance Guides and Calculators
People who read 'Jamaican Tax Terminology: Making Tax Simple | iCalculator' also viewed the following finance guides and tax calculators:
Jamaica Tax Calculators & Guides
- Annual Tax Calculator 2017/18
- Monthly Tax Calculator
- Four Weekly Tax Calculator
- Fortnightly Tax Calculator
- Weekly Tax Calculator
- Daily Tax Calculator
- Hourly Tax Calculator
- Jamaica Payroll Examples
- Jamaica Tax Calculators
- Jamaica Tax and Finance Terms
- $200,000.00 Salary Example
- $400,000.00 Salary Example
- $600,000.00 Salary Example
- $800,000.00 Salary Example
- $1,000,000.00 Salary Example
- $1,200,000.00 Salary Example
- $1,400,000.00 Salary Example
- $1,600,000.00 Salary Example
- $1,800,000.00 Salary Example
- $1,900,000.00 Salary Example