Mortgage Budget Guides and Calculators
Successful financial budgeting is the key to any financial decision that you make in life. Mortgages are by far the biggest decision that most people make. Given the gravitas of sound financial planning in searching for, securing and successfully meeting the repayments of mortgages we felt it prudent to provide a dedicated Mortgage Budgeting area within our mortgage section.
The Mortgage Budgeting section contains links to relevant budgeting guides and calculators in support of specific mortgage products and borrower situations. Our aim is to allow you to quickly find the budget tool/guide that you need and refer back to it whenever necessary without trawling through all the associated mortgage guides and tools within our mortgage section. If you would like us to add a link to additional mortgage budgeting tools or guides, simply contact us with the details of your request.
First Time Buyer
- How Much Can I borrow?
- How do I save a deposit for a Mortgage?
- How much will it cost to move?
- Understanding Mortgage Fees
- Stamp Duty Guide and Rates
- Mortgage Lending: How much you can borrow?
- Mortgage Fees Guide
- Reducing your costs when remortgaging
- FCA Mortgage Legislation
- Preparing to remortgage
- Budgeting for a buy-to-let mortgage
- Who can get a buy-to-let mortgage?
- Understanding buy-to-let mortgages and tax
- How much can I borrow on a buy-to-let mortgage?
- Pros and Cons of buy-to-let mortgages