T1 - Donations and Gifts Calculator
The table below calculates the amount to be entered on line 349 of schedule 1, concerning donations and gifts.
(Your charitable donations may also show on your T4 and T4A slips).
You can include donations and gifts from yourself and your spouse, or common-law partner.
The maximum amount you can claim is 75% of your net annual income
You cannot include donations and gifts made to a political party
Note: It may be beneficial to carry your 2015 amount forward to any of the next five year's tax returns, but this amount can only be claimed once.
See line 349 in the General Income Tax and Benefit Guide for more information, also Pamphlet P113, Gifts and Income Tax.
Popular Canada Tax & Finance Guides and Calculators
People who read 'Donations and Gifts Calculator for 2019 / 2020 Tax Tables' also viewed the following finance guides and tax calculators:
Canada Tax Calculators & Guides
- Annual Tax Calculator 2019/20
- Monthly Tax Calculator
- Four Weekly Tax Calculator
- Fortnightly Tax Calculator
- Weekly Tax Calculator
- Daily Tax Calculator
- Hourly Tax Calculator
- Canada Capital Gains Tax Calculator
- Federal & Province Tax Calculator 2019/20
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Eligible Dividends
- Canada Pension Plan
- Lifetime Capital Gains Exemption
- Alberta Tax Calculator
- British Columbia Tax Calculator
- Manitoba Tax Calculator
- New Brunswick Tax Calculator
- Newfoundland and Labrador Tax Calculator
- Northwest Territories Tax Calculator
- Nova Scotia Tax Calculator
- Nunavut Tax Calculator
- Ontario Tax Calculator
- Prince Edward Island Tax Calculator
- Quebec Tax Calculator
- Saskatchewan Tax Calculator
- Yukon Tax Calculator