VAT Calculator: Instant calculation of VAT based on Gross figure (inclusive of VAT) or Net figure (exclusive of VAT).
The VAT Calculator calculates standard VAT and reduced rate VAT for UK and Ireland. VAT rates are updated regularly.
VAT is an acronym for Value Added Tax. VAT is a tax that is applied to a product/service whenever value is added at a stage of production, transaction point and final sale. Theoretically, VAT is only paid once per product with the actual payment passed through the supply chain to the end consumer/user.
VAT is a tax that affects us all. From consumers paying VAT on goods or a service to a business calculating VAT commitments, VAT is a tax that directly affect supply chain transations (service and products).
How to Use the VAT Calculator
The VAT Calculator is designed to be intuitive to use, it"s all about making VAT easy to calculate and understand. The calculator allows you to apply VAT to a figure entered or calculate the VAT paid on the figure entered.
- Enter the figure you wish to calculate VAT for.
- Select the Rate of VAT you wish to apply.
- Choose whether you wish to add VAT or calculate the inclusive VAT
- Optional - use the advanced VAT calculator elements.
How to Use the Advanced VAT Calculator
The advanced VAT Calculator allows you to build an inventory of products/services with specific titles/references for your later use. You can then email the VAT calculation to yourself for your VAT records.
You can also choose to apply a bespoke VAT rate.
People who used this calculator also viewed:
2017 Tax Calculator & Tools
- Annual Pay Calculator 2017/18
- Salary Sacrifice Calculator 2017/18
- Monthly Pay Calculator
- Fortnightly Pay Calculator
- Weekly Pay Calculator
- Daily Pay Calculator
- Hourly Pay Calculator
- 2017/18 PAYE Calculator
- Pay Rise Calculator
- Landlord Income Tax (2017/18 Tax Year)
- Global Tax Calculators
- Dividends Calculator 2017/18
- Corporation Tax Calculator 2017/18
- VAT Calculator
- Small Business Rate Relief Calculator
- Payslip Calculator and Analysis
- Employer NIC's Calculator
- Employer NIC Salary Examples
- Labor Cost Per Employee Calculator
- Revenue Per Employee Calculator
- Simplified TimeSheet Calculator
- Timesheet Calculator
- True Cost Of An Employee Calculator
- Bradford Factor Calculator
- Cost Per Hire Calculator
- Turnover Rate Calculator
- Performance Management Calculator
- Time To Fill Open Vacancies Calculator
- Turnover Cost Calculator
- First Year Employment Turnover Rate Calculator