- UK: Guide for New Landlords
- UK: Government-supported home buying schemes
- UK: Guidelines for filing stamp duty returns and paying stamp duty
- UK: Costs related to being a landlord
- UK mortgages: Top deals in February 2015
- UK: Pros and Cons of being a landlord
- UK Mortgages: How much can you borrow?
- UK: A brief history of stamp duty land tax
- UK: Stamp Duty in Detail
- UK Mortgages: Whether to overpay or not
Monthly Tax Calculator for 2015/16 Tax Year
iCalculator Monthly Tax Calculator is updated for the 2015 / 2016 tax year. You can calculate your Monthly take home pay based of your Monthly gross income, PAYE, NI and tax for 2015 / 2016. Use the simple monthly tax calculator or switch to the advanced monthly tax calculator to review employers national insurance payments, income tax deductions and PAYE tax commitments for 2015.
PAYE and Tax calculations can seem complex, the following are taken into consideration when calculating your salary and take home pay:
Gross Salary | Tax Free Allowance | Taxable Pay | Tax Due | Your National Insurance | Employer National Insurance | Your Pension Contributions | HMRC Pension Contributions | Net Pay
Top Tip: Did you know you can legally reduce your National Insurance bill and increase your take home pay? Read more about Salary Sacrifice