Singapore Income Tax Calculator 2017/18
The Singapore Income Tax Calculator is designed for Tax Resident Individuals who wish to calculate their salary and income tax deductions for the 2017 Assessment year (The year ending 31 December 2016. You can also select future and historical tax years for additional income tax calculations (where figures are held, if you would like to calculate your income tax for a year which is not shown please contact us and we will integrate the relevant tax tables).
Enter your employment income and expenses to produce an income tax calculation for Singapore or select advanced to edit the default setting and change the salary calculation to match your circumstances.
About the Singapore Income Tax Calculator
The Singapore Income Tax Calculator is designed to allow you to calculate your income tax and salary deductions. The calculator is provided for your free use on our website, whilst we aim for 100% accuracy we make no guarantees as to the accuracy fo the calculator. If you spot an error or would like additional elements added such as medical, pension or other deductions please contact us with your request and provide additional information or a link to supporting information. We constantly refine and develop our tax calculators based on our community feedback so your time and feedback really does makes a differance. We develop the tool for our community so yu=ou can shape the calculator and results to suit your personal or business needs.
- Weekly income tax and salary calculation based over 52 equal payments per year as default. Assumption is that any holiday pay is paid pro-rata. You can adjust this in the advanced calculator settings
- The hourly rate is based on the number of hours worked per week (default is 35 hours per week, you can change this in the advanced calculator settings)
- The number of working days per year is defaulted to 253 working days, you can change the default number of working days in advanced tax calculator
- The Income tax calculator uses your annual salary by default, if you prefer to calculate your annual incometax using a differant payment paried, please change the income period in the advanced settings. Please note that the change will only apply to Employment Income and Employment expenses, all other tax credits and tax deductions are considered as annual in this income tax calculator.
Popular Tax & Finance Guides and Calculators
People who read 'Singapore Income Tax Calculator 2017/18 ' also viewed the following guides and finance calculators:
Singapore Income Tax Calculators & Guides
- Singapore Tax and Finance
- Income Tax Calculators
- Annual Tax Calculator
- Monthly Tax Calculator
- Four Weekly Tax Calculator
- Fortnightly Tax Calculator
- Weekly Tax Calculator
- Daily Tax Calculator
- Hourly Tax Calculator