chat_bubble_outlineHow to approve an Absence Requests in the Attendance Management App
by Site Admin on 2016-01-03 13:30:16
An absence request can include standard holidays, maternity leave, paternity leave and other absence types. Employees are limited to specific absence criteria, Line Managers have more categories and can override staff absence plans as necessary.
- Login to iCalculator
- Select Attendance Management from the Apps Menu
- Under Actions, click on "Pending Leave Request Approvals".
- A list of all absence request forms submitted for your review will appear.
- Click each request summary to see the specific detail of days and dates for each member of staff in your hierarchy
- Click either approve or reject.
- If you reject an absence request form, the staff member will receive notification and will need to make any necessary changes before submitting again for your approval.
Popular iCalculator Forum Discussions
People who read 'How to approve an Absence Requests in the Attendance Management App' also viewed the following Forums:
iCalculator Forums - Popular Discussions
- chat_bubble_outlineHow to approve an Absence Requests in the Attendance Management App
- chat_bubble_outlineHow to complete a Holiday Request
- chat_bubble_outlineHow to set up User Access Control on Apps
- chat_bubble_outlineHow to register to use the members area of iCalculator
- chat_bubble_outlineHow to setup your company correctly to use iCalculator Apps
- chat_bubble_outlineHow to add Branches, Departments and Teams to your company
- chat_bubble_outlineHow to change the colour scheme on iCalculator
- chat_bubble_outlineHow to add an employee to my company
- chat_bubble_outline How to Create an Organisation Chart
- commentiCalculator Main Website and Members Areas Feedback
- chat_bubble_outlineNew Members - Welcome to our Forums
- chat_bubble_outlineWhats New 08 December 2015
- chat_bubble_outlineiCalculator Mathematics Calculators Feedback
- chat_bubble_outlineiCalculator HR Calculators Feedback
- chat_bubble_outlineiCalculator Finance Calculator Feedback