Annual Salary Sacrifice Calculator for 2017/18 Tax Year
UPDATE: from 2017 the Salary Sacrifice tool has been integrated into our new holistic Salary Calculator. We highly recommend using the 2017/18 Salary Calculator as it provides more refined results and options, the Salary Sacrifice Calculator here remains valid for use up to the 2018/19 tax year, it just has less detail and features.
Calculate your adjusted take home pay and deduction of Salary Sacrifice from your Gross Pay. Salary Sacrifice can be either a fixed figure or percentage of gross pay. New to Salary Sacrifice? Read this guide to Salary Sacrifice and How Salary Sacrifice can reduce the amount of tax you pay.
About the Salary Sacrifice Calculator.
Salary sacrifice is a contractual arrangement* where an employee gives up the right to receive part of their cash remuneration (typically salary but this open to interpretation and could be applied to cash bonuses), usually in return for your employer's agreement to provide some form of non-cash benefit (including, but not limited to, child care vouchers, personal pension, bicycles and bus passes). Read more about Salary Sacrifice.
iCalculator Annual salary sacrifice calculator is updated for the 2017/18 tax year. You can calculate your Annual take home pay based of your Annual gross income, salary sacrifice adjustment, PAYE, NI and tax for 2017/18. Use the simple annual salary sacrifice calculator or switch to the advanced annual salary sacrifice calculator to review employers national insurance payments, income tax deductions and PAYE tax commitments for 2017.
PAYE, Tax and Salary Sacrifice calculations can seem complex, the following are taken into consideration when calculating your salary and take home pay:
Salary Sacrifice | Gross Salary | Tax Free Allowance | Taxable Pay | Tax Due | Your National Insurance | Employer National Insurance | Your Pension Contributions | HMRC Pension Contributions | Net Pay
Top Tip: Did you know you can legally reduce your National Insurance bill and increase your take home pay? Read more about Salary Sacrifice
People who used this calculator also viewed:
2017 Tax Calculator & Tools
- Annual Pay Calculator 2017/18
- Salary Sacrifice Calculator 2017/18
- Monthly Pay Calculator
- Fortnightly Pay Calculator
- Weekly Pay Calculator
- Daily Pay Calculator
- Hourly Pay Calculator
- 2017/18 PAYE Calculator
- Pay Rise Calculator
- Landlord Income Tax (2017/18 Tax Year)
- Global Tax Calculators
- Dividends Calculator 2017/18
- Corporation Tax Calculator 2017/18
- VAT Calculator
- Small Business Rate Relief Calculator
- Payslip Calculator and Analysis
- Employer NIC's Calculator
- Employer NIC Salary Examples
- Labor Cost Per Employee Calculator
- Revenue Per Employee Calculator
- Simplified TimeSheet Calculator
- Timesheet Calculator
- True Cost Of An Employee Calculator
- Bradford Factor Calculator
- Cost Per Hire Calculator
- Turnover Rate Calculator
- Performance Management Calculator
- Time To Fill Open Vacancies Calculator
- Turnover Cost Calculator
- First Year Employment Turnover Rate Calculator