China Income Tax Calculator 2016/17
The China Tax Calculator is defaulted to produce a monthly tax and Social Insurance deductions illustration to allow monthly tax returns. You can choose a different income and expenditure period by selecting the advanced option. The calculator will show the standard monthly results necessary for calculating a monthly tax return in China. In addition, you can also view annual and periodic equivalents to allow you to calculate annual salary / tax etc. This is particularly useful if you are reviewing a short term employment contract in China and want to see how that compares in terms of an annual salary in yout native / current country.
The China Income Tax Calculator is designed for Tax Resident Individuals who wish to calculate their salary and income tax deductions for the 2016 Assessment year (The year ending 31 December 2015. You can also select future and historical tax years for additional income tax calculations (where figures are held, if you would like to calculate your income tax for a year which is not shown please contact us and we will integrate the relevant tax tables).
About the China Income Tax Calculator
The China Income Tax Calculator is designed to allow you to calculate your income tax and salary deductions. The calculator is provided for your free use on our website, whilst we aim for 100% accuracy we make no guarantees as to the accuracy fo the calculator. If you spot an error or would like additional elements added such as a breakdown of Social Insurances including medical, pension or other deductions please contact us with your request and provide additional information or a link to supporting information. We constantly refine and develop the China Salary and tax calculators based on our community feedback so your time and feedback really does makes a differance.
Calculator defaults and options
- China Income Tax and Social Insurances are calculated and returned monthly, as such the calculator is defaulted to a monthly input. You can change the salary period by selecting the advanced calculator.
- Weekly income tax and salary calculation based over 52 equal payments per year as default. Assumption is that any holiday pay is paid pro-rata. You can adjust this in the advanced calculator settings
- The hourly rate is based on the number of hours worked per week (default is 35 hours per week, you can change this in the advanced calculator settings)
- The number of working days per year is defaulted to 253 working days, you can change the default number of working days in advanced tax calculator
Popular Tax & Finance Guides and Calculators
People who read 'China Income Tax Calculator 2016/17 ' also viewed the following guides and finance calculators:
China Income Tax Calculators & Guides
- Annual Tax Calculator
- Monthly Tax Calculator
- Four Weekly Tax Calculator
- Fortnightly Tax Calculator
- Weekly Tax Calculator
- Daily Tax Calculator
- Hourly Tax Calculator
- China VAT Calculator 2016/17
- Income tax on 25,000 元
- Income tax on 30,000 元
- Income tax on 40,000 元
- Income tax on 50,000 元
- Income tax on 60,000 元
- Income tax on 70,000 元
- Income tax on 100,000 元
- Income tax on 150,000 元